Gawron Turgeon Architects is an award-winning firm in Scarborough, Maine offering integrated professional services: architecture, interior design, landscape architecture and master planning.
We are currently seeking a part-time Administrative Coordinator to join our creative team in Scarborough.
The Administrative Coordinator will:
- Answer all incoming calls and route to appropriate staff.
- Document and contract word-processing using MS Word, Excel.
- Assist Marketing Director with initiatives, ability to use Adobe InDesign a plus.
- Pick up and process daily mail and deliveries.
- Order office supplies.
- Maintain filing systems (hard copy and electronic).
- Schedule meetings + office events.
- Make copies of incoming / outgoing correspondence as necessary.
- Ensure a well-organized work environment / atmosphere.
Qualified candidate must:
The ideal candidate must meet the following qualifications to be considered:
- Previous experience in an Administrative Assistant role.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Experience with AIA contracts is a plus, and prior experience in an A/E firm is preferred.
Please email your cover letter, resume and portfolio. No calls, please.
We look forward to hearing from you!