posted – January 22, 2018
Gawron Turgeon Architects is an award-winning firm in Scarborough, Maine offering integrated professional services: architecture, interior design and landscape architecture and master planning.
We are currently seeking a part-time Marketing Director with 3 to 5 years of experience to join our creative team.
- Manage, plan, and coordinate firm’s marketing efforts:
- Project photography and award submissions
- Qualifications packages
- Web and social media campaigns/maintenance
- Experience using WordPress preferred
- Direct mail and email marketing
- Trade shows
- Identify leads and work with Principals and Project Managers to develop and distribute proposals and RFP/RFQ documents.
- Excellent grasp of marketing fundamentals, business development, visual communications, plus knowledge of the A/E industry preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple priorities under set deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business preferred.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in business-to-business marketing, preferably in the A/E industry.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe InDesign required with proficient experience in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator preferred
Providing work samples and meeting the minimal qualifications listed above are required in order to be considered. No phone calls please.
Please email your cover letter, resume and portfolio. No calls, please.
We look forward to hearing from you!